Singing Community of Choirs
5 reasons to join us, in the words of our members:
1. Lovely community and lots of friends.
2. Forget your troubles, sing and smile!
3. I feel safe and part of something big.
4. It's innovative, inspirational and inclusive.
5. Music, jokes, laughs, new skills - brilliant!
Contact us TODAY!
We'd love to hear from you.
Click here for details
Click here for our Youtube Channel
Click here for the latest Christmas Concert information...
A quick summary of SCC...
We take the well being and safety of all our members very seriously.
If you have a concern about a child please ask to speak to our Safeguarding Lead Mrs S Bailey or phone Children's Advice and Support Service on 0121 303 1888.
Registered Charity Number 1165686